Sunday, November 10, 2013

Divine Mercy Healing

On Saturday, November 9th, at approximately 3PM, I received healing by the power of the Holy Spirit through the laying on of hands of Fr. Tom Ganley during a Divine Mercy Healing Service at the Shrine of St. Anthony chapel in Ellicott City, Maryland.  I asked for the neurological healing specifically and also specifically healing from miscarriage and prevention of future miscarriages.  I brought before God my prayer intentions - physical, emotional, spiritual and mental - Physical (my neurological issues, my back pain, my miscarriages, etc...), Emotional (my tendency to despair and worry, my grieving mother's heart), Spiritual (forgiving myself, daily devotion to God through prayer, ridding my life of things that do not glorify Him, strength in my marriage and spiritual growth of my family) and Mental (past depression, moodiness, panic attacks, being overwhelmed). 

Immediately afterward, my constant state of "brain fog" these last couple of years or so seemed immediately lifted. My mind was clear.  My focus was intent.  My ability to take in information and process it immediately improved.  I claimed healing of my brain fog. 

During mass earlier that day, the other priest, Fr. Bill Halbing, blessed me with healing for my cold.  I started to feel better every hour after that. 

Believe in the healing power of God.  Believe in the miracles God still bestows upon us if we are willing to receive them and believe in them.  They are not just reserved for biblical times.  They are not reserved only for what we believe is the most righteous among us always believing we aren't in that category. 

You are holy.  You can find your salvation through Jesus' Divine Mercy who forgives all sin. Yes, all sin.  The sin you are thinking of right now... ask and He shall forgive.  Then, as He says, SIN NO MORE.  You cannot change your life unless you remove from your life what has led you to this place of sin.  Remove it, move from it, ignore it, change it, be free from what traps you in a sinful state.  God forgives not just once but over and over again.  Keep confessing your sins before Him.

I am healed.  I believe.  Pray for me. Jesus, I trust in you.  St. Faustina, pray for us.

 
Divine Mercy Jesus ~ may the water represented in the white light cleanse me of my sin as the blood represented in the red light save my life from sin henceforth.

Find Your Healing by Starting Here

No comments:

Post a Comment